Wednesday 7 January 2015

New makes 2015

Hi all I haven't  wrote a blog for a long while ooops! Any way here is some of my new makes hope you like them the necklace Lavender Dreams is available in my Etsy shop the rest is yet to be listed apart from the orange leaf earrings witch I just had to keep for my self lol! I currently have 25% off in my Etsy shop until the 31st January 2015 just use code HAPPYNEWYEAR25 at checkout. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy my pics! Christine x
These are Sold featuring Earthshine Lampwork Beads, Buttoned Up Beads Extra and Art Incendi

Silver Leaf earrings featuring Buttoned Up Beads Extra, The Curious Bead Shop and Puffafish Lampwork

Blue ceramic leaf bracelet with czech glass beads and natural dye leather in emerald and olive with antique bronze findings

Lavender Dreams Necklace featuring The Curious bead shop, BlueberriBeads, The Fyre Faerie, Buttoned Up Beads Extra and Bead Me Up Buttercup

Close up of the pendant

My orange leaf earrings featuring The Fyre Faerie and Art Incendi

Natural dye blue leather wrap with czech glass flower button

No comments:

Post a Comment